Friday, June 8, 2012

Two Girls, a Ukulele and a Beautiful View

Yesterday I finished up my classes for the week and spent the whole afternoon and late evening with my best friend, Kelsey. We ate food (of course, that's what girls do with their best friends!), shopped, watched trashy TV, and finally wound up at the adorable pond by my house where we horsed around and took lovely pictures. It felt like a perfect start to the weekend!

What I Wore | Shirt - TJ Maxx | Skirt & Belt - Von Maur | Shoes - A boutique in Georgia | Bracelet - Forever 21 | Earrings - A local boutique | Glasses - Rayban











And now meet my best friend, Kelsey of Four String Melodies, a cute (and new) lil' blog where she will be playing little diddies on the ukulele! 

I've been asked to design her blog and I cannot wait--I have so much cuteness to work with!












Have a fantastic Friday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment