Friday, June 1, 2012

Rainy Days Go Away


Hello all! Yesterday was so incredibly dreary, wet, windy and chilly. While Illinois definitely needed the rain, it made it hard to get out of bed and have a life. I did pull myself out of bed, made myself socially acceptable looking and actually had a great day despite the weather. By the time I took pictures that evening, the sun was starting to come out and my rain attire was no longer necessary. Regardless, I continued to wear my rainy day gear.






I absolutely love these rainboots, simply because they always cause quite the commotion anywhere I go. Some people will openly tell me they're ugly, while others fawn over them--this is what interests me so much about people's personal aesthetic choices and opinions. Everyone is so different and I think that's why I love people and looking at them just to get a glimpse at what they're personal aesthetic is. Personal style and fashion is just that--a personal aesthetic showcased daily! 



Outfit Details
Rain slicker - Target
Top - TJ Maxx
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Tights - Target
Rainboots - TJ Maxx
Purse - Vintage Coach
Ring - A flea market in LA
Umbrella - Von Maur 


No comments:

Post a Comment