Sunday, May 13, 2012

Brand Day Sunday

Branding is by far one of the most fascinating facets within graphic design. It takes one little nugget or idea and expands on it, translating it into various mediums to create a compelling marketing tool. Because of this, I love branding design! There are so many possibilities and it allows the designer to fully develop and evolve an idea. It's an exciting process and I can't wait to get more experience in this area as I continue my studies in graphic design. Because I am oh-so fascinated with branding, I have decided to devote every Sunday to branding design.

Here's this weeks branding!


This awesome branding was created for Egg & Dark, an urban development company and was designed by Toronto designer, Tyler Smith. 


Check out more of Smith's work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment