Saturday, May 12, 2012

Aesthetically Driven!

Hello all (or maybe one other person or none at all)!

My name is Nicole and I am the name behind this little blog. I am a 20-year-old graphic design student who has a burning passion and love for design and anything pleasing to the eye. I love practically everything (okay, maybe not everything, but I like a lot of things)! I wanted to start a blog to collect aesthetics and express myself through fashion and design. It's a part of my summer resolution (I'm a little late on the News Year's one so...). Since I have to be home and taking art classes this summer, I thought I would explore other ways to have fun and express myself!


Here are a few other things that made my resolutions list!

Don't mind my silly stickies note--I have an affinity for them and they practically cover my entire Macbook desktop.


I hope I stay committed to this dandy little blog, as well as my resolutions for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment