Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

I went home for part of my birthday weekend and went on a baking frenzy with my mother.  I woke up (late), worked on a book binding project and then decided to make my favorite fall treat–Pumpkin Spice Cookies! Here's the kicker though...these cookies have chocolate chips in them!!! I doubled the recipe because I wanted to share them with my sorority sisters and friends and they go like crazy. People devour these cookies and ask for more. I kid you not–they're very addictive. Because I doubled the recipe, I put it in a giant, metal bowl so I looks like a lot and was a bit intimidating, but now I have plenty of cookies to share!





Ingredients:
2 cups butter (4 sticks softened)
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 can of Libby's Pumpkin
2 teaspoons vanilla
5 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon 
2 teaspoons ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups of chocolate chips (my favorite part!)

Happy fall! 

- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment